Sunday, April 15, 2012

Anybody stayed in Kihei Surfside 211?

We are considering reserving Kihei Surfside 211 (http://www.vrbo.com/104562). We inquired about the property because of the location and oceanview and noted that our dates would fit well with existing reservations. The owner responded and has offered us a good price for a 6-7 night stay. But I am hesitant because I haven%26#39;t found any reviews of this unit and because the owner takes only checks and money orders. So we wouldn%26#39;t have the consumer protections offer by credit cards. I also noticed that the unit is for sale and the owner has assured me that any reservations would be honored if the unit is sold.





This seems like a good match for our preferences and budget. But I want check to see if anyone has experience staying at this unit first. Any information would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment