Friday, March 30, 2012

Has anyone been to Paul Comeau's condos?

Just found this place on-line. Is it good? Is it clean?



Has anyone been to Paul Comeau's condos?


The place you are talking about is a condominium complex called Pat%26#39;s at Punal%26#39;uu. The condos there are all independently owned and operated with about 1/3 of the condos belonging to full time residents, 1/3 long term rentals and 1/3 short term rentals. Paul Comeau is one of many different owners who rent out condos at the Complex.





My husband and I rented a unit in 2007 and are returning in less than 3 weeks. Although we have not rented from this particular owner, there are many great units available. I%26#39;m sure that someone here on trip advisor can give a review of one of his units, but the complex itself is uncrowded and has a great beach. I love it there.





Here is a message thread all about Pat%26#39;s at Punaluu.





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k241192…





If you would like to look at other condos for comparison, take a look at the website Vacation Rentals by Owner www.vrbo.com





There are a ton of listings under Punal%26#39;uu: vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…a3083 and this is where I have found both my rental units.





Email me if you would like more info!





Stephanie



sjoy@fit.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment