Friday, March 30, 2012

Hale 'O Kuawa vs. Sealodge F1 vs. Sealodge F4

I got an incredible response to my first post on this site about where to stay in Kauai. Thanks to all of you, we%26#39;re down to three choices about where to stay for our one week visit in August. Now, I%26#39;m hoping you can help us go from three choices to one.





We know the basics about the locations and amenities. I have two main questions. Has anyone stayed in F1 or F4 recently? And if you were staying on the north shore in August for ~$125 a night, which of these three would you choose? Or would you stay somewhere totally different?





Thanks so much. And I promise to pay you all back with a trip report when this is all over.



Hale 'O Kuawa vs. Sealodge F1 vs. Sealodge F4


Although I haven%26#39;t been insideany of those units they all look pretty good for your budget. I%26#39;d probably opt for Sealodge because of the ocean views (we%26#39;re staying in another unit there at the end of May). And personally I wouldn%26#39;t want to be on the first floorso I%26#39;d choose F-4.



Hale 'O Kuawa vs. Sealodge F1 vs. Sealodge F4


We just stayed at Sealodge D8//beautiful views!! Pretty cozy and quiet//didnt see the inside of F bldg//We walked up 2 flights//felt like a little treehouse. Waves crashing all night




We stayed in F-8 a couple of years ago. Just make sure the one you pick faces the ocean. Believe there is one in that building that faces the pool.




Also make sure you get some breezes from the location. Sealodge units (except a very few) don%26#39;t have A/C and in August it can get hot. Read reviews!




Hi,



I have tons of photos of Hale%26#39;O Kuawa. PM me if you need some specifics.





3Chihuahuas




3chis, I%26#39;ve seen your pictures and trip reports. They%26#39;re a great argument for Hale. Especially since there is no evidence on the internet that anyone has ever stayed in either of those Sealodge units.




My bad on my earlier post. I see that F1 and F4 are both ground floor units. I%26#39;d be concerned about privacy. and since Building F sits back from the bluff, the views there won%26#39;t be as good as the other buildings in Sealodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment