Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kealia resort?

I was wondering if anybody has any feedback on unit 609 fron the Kealia Resort in Maui?? Or Kealia resort in general?



Kealia resort?


I have not stayed there, know the location, if it were me I would slide a bit southward - at least south of Sugar Beach Resort.



However, not knowing what your budget is or what you are looking for makes it a bit challenging to advise.



Here is the link to the aerial



www.wizardpub.com/maui/mrkealiacondo.html



Kealia resort?


I popped over and took a look at the property listings and layout. A couple of things to be aware of:



The specific unit that you are looking at appears to be very nice. One thing that jumps out at me above all else - the location of the unit itself. It is on the street side and a corner unit - that means when the wind comes through the valley it%26#39;s going to catch the brunt of it. If you are going to be out and about, or aren%26#39;t planning on spending a lot of time on the lanai then it might not be an issue for you. Winds generally pick up in the afternoons, but in that area can be pretty wicked sometimes. The weather and winds cannot be predicted too far in advance, (some days better than others) the unit does have a/c so should drown out any road noise and reduce problems with blowing sand. The rates are definitely reasonable as posted.




I think your really gonna like it there,i hear the neighbors are really cool.




kmccommas - for me, personally, I think it would be a great spot to stay (the winds don%26#39;t bother me!) Merely wanted to point it out for you, as a lot of people have problems with such - not trying to discourage you in any way at all.



skatedolphin - that sort of information is Very Good to know!! I like the area myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment