Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Cliffs

no pool however they are giving out 2 10% off coupons for Foodland. I thought this might be informative. Also at Foodland this week you get ahalf gallon of milk for $2.99!!

The Cliffs

But you get to enjoy the pool at HBR. Grab that 1/2 gallon of milk (it%26#39;s called a lost leader when they reduce the price that much) and buy some Hawaii cookies and enjoy the sunset tonight.

The Cliffs

What is a lost leader? You are so informative jbett. Yes I have cookies taro chips and some nice vino//aloha


Grocery stores will lure into the store with a really cheap major item on sale like milk or meat. They are willing to take a loss to draw you in so you buy other more expensive things. That%26#39;s a loss leader.


My typing was bad on the first note. It%26#39;s LOSS leader not LOST.


Yes got ya. Never heard that practice called that. Mahalo


Hi Cindy,

Do they have another estimated finished date for the pool? We%26#39;ll be there in June. Thanks.


Cindy,

What%26#39;s your overall impression of The Cliffs? Interiors, grounds, staff etc.

I heard it%26#39;s a gorgeous day today.


We are going to an informal wine/pupus event in a few minutes for the owners. I will have update on pool tomorrow. The last I heard from office at the Cliffs was pool opening one month away due to lots of rain. Jbett my overall opinion on the Cliffs is a good one. I find the grounds to be very nice/the units are very clean and spacious for 1 bdroom and 2 bath. At the risk of starting an argument which is not my intention I find the front desk to be not so welcoming. Perhaps we got here on an off day. I find the gazebo by the ocean just a lovely spot to grilldinner and have a glass of vino. The sunset is lovely. I do find the grounds at HBR spectacular we have stayed there once and loved it. Any more ?? I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

  • fastest way to get rid of blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment