Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Does Sheraton have a fridge and micro?

I noticed on the description of their rooms the Sheraton says they have fridge and micro...but I have never seen anyone mention buying food to keep in the room to cook in micro.



Does Sheraton have a fridge and micro?


When we stayed there the first time we had an Oceanfront room and there was a Microwave and ';mini'; fridge



Second time we had an ';Oceanview'; room...nothing offered beyond the mini-bar..which we didn%26#39;t touch~



Does Sheraton have a fridge and micro?


Rooms have frigs, but as far as I have seen, only the Building 6 rooms on Black Rock have microwaves. BUT - it%26#39;s best to sask them. I would assume that the suites have microwaves, and I bet that the ';family rooms'; do as well.




I remember a mini-fridge in Building 3 oceanview room. It was in a cabinet. I do not remember seeing a microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment