Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Halawa Valley waterfalls-Accessiblity

Hello,





I%26#39;m here in Molokai and would like to hike to Halawa Valley waterfalls. The first time I tried, I got a permision of a local person to cross his land to get to the trail, but got lost on the trail as it ended in the middle of the rainforest.





Any suggestions, tips?





I know that there is a local person leading guided hikes, but I can%26#39;t find his phone # as the one listed on the websites is outdated.





Thank you,





Eve



Halawa Valley waterfalls-Accessiblity


kalani pruet, www.molokaiflowers.com, has his flower farm behind the green church, and he can take you to the falls. he supposes to go tomorrow, he doesn%26#39;t go every day, it is also difficult to reach him by phone as there is no phone reception in the valley. best is to email him or just go down to the church where he meets people either at 9 or 10 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment