Friday, March 30, 2012

Web Cam at Waikoloa Hilton

I%26#39;d like to go to where the webcam is at the Hilton Wailkoloa and call my parents to tell them to look at us.





I%26#39;ve checked the website and here%26#39;s the cam address: hiltonwaikoloavillage.com/webcam/livewebcam.…





Could someone tell me where these cams are? Which is the easiest to get to?





Web Cam at Waikoloa Hilton


It%26#39;s well hidden, but it%26#39;s off the pathway just above the small chapel. If I remeber right it%26#39;s mounted on a palm tree between the main beach pathway and the lagoon that the boat%26#39;s travels on. It took me a few minutes to find it when I was there a few months ago. All the web shots are taken from the same camera.



Web Cam at Waikoloa Hilton


Here%26#39;s a site you may be interested in:





http://www.konaweb.com/cam/index.shtml





Hope this helps--also see the home page--gives alot of info.




oops---I guess you just wanted the one at The Hilton,this one is for the cam in Kona--maybe if you go to Kona you can do this cam as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment