Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Looking for cozy B&B type accomodations for cheap

My boyfriend and I (30%26#39;s) are going on our first long-awaited vacation on Saturday. My fantasy is to find a homey, cottagey sort of spot with hammocks and nearby Maitai bars on the beach for not a fortune. I know that%26#39;s a tall order. WHat I definitely don%26#39;t want is a resort or highrise hotel or condo right on a major road with lots of noise and commotion. We%26#39;re open to renting from a private homeowner or swapping our place in LA too. Would love all your suggestions!



Looking for cozy B%26amp;B type accomodations for cheap


You are going on Saturday? That might be tough to find from a private property.





VRBO or Craigslist may be your best bet - try north shore for what you seem to want.



Looking for cozy B%26amp;B type accomodations for cheap


I suggest you spend your time on www.vrbo.com.





You have left it too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment