Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Enoa Tours that stop at Lost film location

We were just about to purchase a circle island/pearl harbor tour on Enoa, but could not find on their site if they stopped at the Kualoa Ranch or the lost film sites. My daughter really wants to see this and I would hate to book the tour if it doesn%26#39;t pass the site.





I have e-mailed them, but have not heard back. I just thought many of you have taken this tour, so maybe you could answer my question.





Thank You





Enoa Tours that stop at Lost film location


Be very careful about this outfit-we took this tour last year, they did not do the Kualoa Ranch, nor did they stop at Lost site, they also ran out of time, so, cut out Diamondhead asw well, they spend a lot of time at various gift shops-wonder why!



Enoa Tours that stop at Lost film location


Oh that is too bad. Could it have been the tour guide? We had a similar problem in L.A. on a tour. I know it was the tour guide. At the end he was verbally abusive to people. The reports on Frommers and tripadvisor were so good for this agency.





The other tours I was looking into was Discover Hawaii and Polynesian adventure. I started out with Roberts, but they do not do a combo tour with Pearl Harbor.




Thank you Alex.





Could you tell me if that tour uses the smaller bus that seats around 25 or is it a large bus?




Hi, sure happy to help.





The tour I mentioned above, and all of our tours, are on mini-buses with a 25 person capacity. We feel the mini-bus is a way better experience than the large commuter buses used by some of the other tour companies.





I hope you have a great stay in Hawaii.





Aloha,





Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment