Saturday, March 24, 2012

need air conditioning in July on beach?

Should I book a beachfront house in Laie in late July if it has no airconditioning? It does have ceiling fans. They%26#39;re saying that opening the windows will take care of it, but this is July. Any experience with this?

need air conditioning in July on beach?

There is NO way I would book a house/condo or anything in July in Laie without air-conditioning.

The hotest day I have ever expereinced in Hawaii was in Laie - and it was in late November.

need air conditioning in July on beach?

I only use my air conditioning in Sept %26amp; October. However, if you need to close all of the windows at night, you would probably want AC, so that just depends on the location. You definately will want the breeze which is usually sufficient. All of this depends on whatyou are comfortable with.

  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment