Friday, March 30, 2012

Beautiful new Hawaiian stamp

The US Postal Service is issuing a new Hawaii stamp in honor of Hawaii%26#39;s 50th year of statehood. It says the stamp will be out ';this summer';, I hope it comes out before my trip so that I can use this stamp on all my postcards.

My pofile image is the new stamp.

Beautiful new Hawaiian stamp

Here is a better view of the stamp ...

www.kitv.com/news/18001251/detail.html#

Beautiful new Hawaiian stamp

It%26#39;s beautiful! Mahalo for the info and link.


Hey Big,

Are you standing or sitting down??

Thanks for the info!!!


Love it! It%26#39;s perfect. I wonder when to get into the long line at the P.O.


Excellent. I%26#39;ll buy some on-line with the postal service. They may even do pre-sale. Worth a try and no long lines, Sue.


Very cool!!


I checked on the U.S. Postal Service website, and it isn%26#39;t listed yet. Probably because postage is going up (shock!) soon. I%26#39;d recommend checking the 44 cent section of the stamps for sale function. I%26#39;ve purchased stamps through the mail before and it is very easy. I just don%26#39;t use very many stamps anymore.

  • my skin infection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment