Friday, March 30, 2012

Humpback Whales

We got quite a show this morning. Sitting out at the Cliffs facing the ocean. Lots of spouting and fin slaps. Looked like mom and her calf. A beautiful day here on the north shore.



Humpback Whales


%26lt;%26lt;We got quite a show this morning. %26gt;%26gt;





OHHH great! seems like they are staying longer this year. I hope they will be there in 2 weeks, I hope, I hope!!!!!



Humpback Whales


I was surprized and grateful. I thought we had missed them. They put on a show for almost 30 minutes.I hope they will be here for your trip also.




Aliomanu too. Big action. They%26#39;re late going home.




Is it because of the coldness of the water? Are they confused? It%26#39;s been colder in Hawaii and maybe they don%26#39;t know it%26#39;s April already.



They are so beautiful. How lucky you are to see them and it%26#39;s almost May.






Aloha from Kaua%26#39;i!





I know it has been quite awhile since I%26#39;ve seen them here on the South Shore - I look for them every day!





Nice to know some of them are hanging around the island a little longer!





Malama Pono,



Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment