Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Advanced plan for TA picnic at Poipu 5/17

TA picnic at Poipu Beach Park

17 May ( sunday) at 3:00 pm

Pavilion to far right ( facing the ocean )

An afternoon time, will allow the visitors who time is precious to plan any activity, beach fun, or explorations. Then join the fun bunch for a well earned feast and beach party.

( don%26#39;t forget hanks party on 5/13 up north )

How does this sound ?

much aloha

Denny and Erica

Advanced plan for TA picnic at Poipu 5/17

Sounds fun. Please bump this post up the week of as a reminder to all of us.

Advanced plan for TA picnic at Poipu 5/17

We wll be there myself and my daughter.

Very excited to attend my first TA GATHERING and to meet everyone in person.

Marie and Julianna


I can%26#39;t wait to meet everyone! Thanks so much for keeping this going.


Oh, just for a count, it will be DH and myself.

Aloha,

Karen and Steve


Mahalo for the responses, and we will update and send reminders as the day gets closer...it is on my calendar.

Aloha,

Denny


Denny:

Your sailing buddy Bill will hopefully join us. You two salty dogs can talk about Oz.


Thanks for setting this up Denny. DH and I will be there - can%26#39;t wait to meet all the people that have given us so much valuable advise! Sounds like lots of fun.


any event(s) planned in July...me and fam will be staying in Piopu 7/15-7/30..thanks


Aloha from Kaua%26#39;i!

I hope to make it as well - I%26#39;ll know more when it gets a little closer!

Malama Pono,

Janet


I can probably come. Don%26#39;t know about Ray, though.

  • mobile phone viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment