Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Big Island Day Trips

We will be going to maui in June and were wanting to do a day trip to the big island to go to the volcano park, etc. since the volcano is actively erupting. any input as to whether to take a ';tour'; or rent a car on our own? If a tour, any company that is recommended?



Big Island Day Trips


We did just this on last years trip-we went with Vaavoom volcano tours-check out my review on the Island of Hawaii page on TA



Big Island Day Trips


I cannot seem to find your trip review. Can you link it for me or tell me the date reported? I may have looked right over it. Thank you!




If you click on mex25 and go under contributions you%26#39;ll find it-also put vavoom volcano tours in a search on TA -it will pop up

No comments:

Post a Comment