Friday, March 30, 2012

The count down..

Two weeks from today we will be boarding a plane to Oahu, spending one night/day there then on to Kauai!



Can%26#39;t wait.



The count down..


I%26#39;ll be waiting for you......



The count down..


%26lt;%26lt;Two weeks from today we will be boarding a plane to Oahu, spending one night/day there then on to Kauai!









I will be right behind you! LOL I will be leaving on the 12th and spending some time on Oahu and then off to Kauai on the 14th!




We leave the 15th Hooray!!



1 week on Kauai then 1 week on Oahu.



Marie




We leave on the 4th! I will report all my fun when I get back!




Woohoooooo, I%26#39;m right there with y%26#39;all. We leave on the 13th!




We are right with you! Leaving on the 12th for a week! We actually got some sun this weekend.. my husband states its his base tan! :) Can%26#39;t wait!




I%26#39;m joining in the countdown! 2 weeks till we arrive in Oahu; then heading to Kauai on the 15th!!




Also leaving on the 12th, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment