Friday, March 30, 2012

Just printed boarding passes!!

Aloha!



Tomorrow early morning flight from Boston arriving evening in Kauai (5 hours sitting in LAX - yikes)!! We%26#39;ve been keeping an eye on the weather (thinking of our neighbor from Avon, MA weather updates on the forum this past week) and looks like a fine week coming up for us. Thanks everyone - both official Kauai experts and others - for your help with our planning. Now, back to packing and repacking and seeing how much I can sneek into my husband%26#39;s suitcase.





Mahalo!



Just printed boarding passes!!


have a safe and wonderful trip



Just printed boarding passes!!


Sounds like you are excited and you should be. Have a wonderful time and don%26#39;t forget to smell the plumeria!




Very jealous. It will be memorable. Enjoy!




I am so jealous! I got excited a little early and now have no idea how I will get through the next three week of work! But...I am just glad to be working in these economic times so I will try and remember that!




I have been watching the weather...looks like a good week for sure. Have a ton of fun!! We go in 8 sleeps! Can%26#39;t wait! It%26#39;s funny, my days just seem to fly by now--I want everything to slow down. Could that be age talking??




I%26#39;m soooooo jealous!





Have a great time and please have a Mai Tai for us.






Aloha. Enjoy. Don%26#39;t forget the trip report.




Have a fantastic time. I wish we were on our way there but we had out trip already this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment