Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kauai type island vacation wanted

We have been to Kauai 3 years in a row and my hubby said we have to go somewhere else for vacation (boooo hoooo)

We are looking at where we could go that

A) weather is fair like Kauai (not tooo hot)

B) not too many mosquitos

C) not terribly expensive-

Thanks for any ideas!

Maybe next year! :)

Laura

Kauai type island vacation wanted

San Diego?

What time of year?

Kauai type island vacation wanted

Cabo? Don%26#39;t go during the summer though. WAY too hot!

I found that the island of Moorea was very similar to Kauai. It looked like a mini Kauai. I loved Tahiti.


spring break....

March 28-april 11

we have a 11 year old daughter.


If you go to Cabo spring break, your 11 year old will come back 19.

How about not tropical but warm like Scottsdale. You could take a trip to Sedona (Oh I love it there). Gorgeous red rock and peaceful like Kauai. Maybe onto Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon for a little education.

I love staying at The Scottsdale Princess. Sounds so good I think I%26#39;ll go too!!!!!!


fiji, we stayed at a very reasonable bure on the beach!!! oarsman bay lodge and octopus...i love fiji and the snorkeling is the best in the world. almost as expensive to get there as hawaii!!!


We took our kids to the Caribbean last Spring Break and getting to/from was a total pain. Hours and hours of flying and hangin out in airports. So I%26#39;m not sure I would spend two whole days to get to/from Fiji with only a week off. We ended up taking two weeks to make the flight worth it.

I really love the Scottsdale area. It%26#39;s not tropical but definitely warm and sunny. We have stayed at The Boulders and loved it!


Another vote for Fiji. I LOVED it there. The sweetest people in the whole world. Long flight though.


I know what you are saying I have found a few places:

Cancun

St Thomas

Aruba

Siesta Key (Florida)

These are some of my faves.


Why not try Maui- the Hana area or the Hilo area on The Big Island.


I agree, another Hawaiian island is about as close as you can get.

Maybe the FL Keys? If your daughter likes dolphins, the Dolphin Research Center is on Grassy Key. I could have spent the entire day there watching the dolphins!

  • representative of male teenagers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment