Friday, March 23, 2012

Has the Cane and Taro opened?

If yes, what is the food like? What are the hours of operation? And is the restaurant still open with the view in place?...or when is it supposed to open?



Has the Cane and Taro opened?


See VC Snowbird%26#39;s day 1 review - he said, no not open yet, and his waiter told them no firm date for opening.





Nothing on the parent company%26#39;s website as far as I can see, and the last news article that came up when I searched said that it would open late April. Guess that%26#39;s not happening.





Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.



Has the Cane and Taro opened?


:(...I love the space. I love that it is (or was) open to the ocean. The first time I went there was when they Rusty Harpoon opened...and still had a grill your own hamburger. I really hope that they will be open in July.





Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment