Saturday, March 24, 2012

hilton vs Marriot Waikoloa

Planning a trip in December to the Big island and not sure where to stay%26gt; Deciding between the hilton of the Marriot . I am bringing two teenagers



Any thoughts?



Thanks



hilton vs Marriot Waikoloa


The 2 are almost in the same location. The Hilton has a huge complex, snorkeling in the lagoon and dolphins. The Marriott is smaller and is on the beach. You can walk to the Kings and Queens shops easier from the Marriott.



hilton vs Marriot Waikoloa


They are both great places, a win win in my opinion. However with 2 teens I would stay at the Hilton, they offer more activities for teens.




I agree ^^Hilton with teens, Marriot without.




My kids want to be on the beach so I was more partial to the Marriot. I heard you have to take a van to the beach from the Hilton. Are there any things that we must do while in Hawaii. We know we will go to the volcano.



Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment