Friday, March 23, 2012

last minute wedding???

I have a destination wedding planned in Mexico for 30 guests on May 25, 2009...and now I probably have to cancel it! I am considering a quick change and moving it to Hawaii, assuming I could find a hotel that could house 30 guests affordably and do our wedding. Any suggestions?



last minute wedding???


Contact Kolleen at maui-angels.com





I%26#39;m sure she will be able to help you.



last minute wedding???


Welcome to TripAdvisor! The first thing to do is choose an island, Oahu and Maui would be my first suggestons. There are pleny of hotels on each and that will increase your chance of success - the down economy may be in your favor, but as of yesterday a lot of people are switching to HI so it may be a challenge. Memorial Day adds to the challenge - (but a great time for a wedding).





For that many people on relatively short notice, I would start with airlines and see how it stacks out. Hawaiian Airlines has a Wedding Wings program that might benefit you.



Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!




If you are unable to find one hotel to accomodate you entire party, consider the possibility of a couple of properties. The Waikiki, West Maui, and South Maui hotels are relatively close to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment