Friday, March 23, 2012

Advice please - Beach Wedding

Hi all, Please some advice. We are planning a wedding on Maui and thinking of using Merry Maui Weddings. Has anyone heard of them or used them?



Advice please - Beach Wedding


I have heard of them, but not used them. I see no reason for concern.



Other popular ones are:



http://www.themauimarryingman.com/



http://www.anointedweddings-maui.com/



weddingsonmaui.com



www.tropicalmauiweddings.com



Congratulations!



Advice please - Beach Wedding


I have not heard of them (but that%26#39;s just me - there%26#39;s tons of wedding coordinators and service providers on Maui).





We%26#39;re using A Paradise Dream Wedding for our September wedding





www.mauiwedding.net





and I know of Evonne, who if I could have I would have worked with





www.eventsbyevonne.com





Best wishes to you!




There are many good ones for sure. We used maui-angels.com





They are know as All Ways Maui%26#39;d. Kolleen and Bruce are super people. Shes does weddings and he is the photographer if you want one. Their prices are very reasonable. They are worth checking out for sure.





Best wishes to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment