Saturday, March 24, 2012

Link to Map of Ko Olina Beach Club

Can anyone provide me a local map of the Ko Olina Beach Club? I want to look at the different buildings, pools, etc. Thanks!



Link to Map of Ko Olina Beach Club


Try....marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/hnlko



Link to Map of Ko Olina Beach Club


Make sure to go to Fia Fia Luau on Tuesday night there. I think it is the best luau on the island.




If you go to Google Earth - not Google Maps you can load it and view the entire planet. It enables one to zoom, pan, rotate, measure distances quickly. Google earth is basically a aerial photo of earth so you can see the lagoons, buildings, golf courses, everything as a photo. You can see the surfers out waiting for a wave on Waikiki when the pic was taken. It has different layers labeling hotels, restaurants and many other things that you can click on and link to.



It%26#39;s a great tool.




I was actually trying to get my hands on a Resort Map - not a map to the resort - LOL.





I am curious about Ko Olina and the layout of the buildings and lagoons from the Marriott to the Marina - I assume the Marriott Beach Club or the Ihilani provide maps of the property. Thanks!




We snorkeled at Lagoon 2 and it was very nice even saw a sea turtle.




You can see a resort map here:





tug2.com/ResortImages/Hawaii/Oahu/marko7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment