Friday, March 23, 2012

Maui Spirit

I think this guy has the right idea when it comes to getting in the Maui spirit.....I wonder if he misses Maui or is just trying to emulate Caddy?

www.outdoorslc.com/story.php…

Maui Spirit

mahjerle - he would definitely fit in on Maui, he just needs to get different colors! that%26#39;s a very interesting story, he%26#39;s definitely a man of determination.

Maui Spirit

LOL! mahjerle...the first time we took our kids to Hawaii they were young teens, as adults the only thing they remember of Kona was the 80 yr old guy in the neon orange speedo! They are still traumatized!


I am pretty sure the only one that looks good in a speedo is Caddy...and only because that pink is so mesmerizing!!


That%26#39;s great, he needs to move to Santa Barbara where he would be considered ';normal';!:-)


mahjerle wrote, ';I am pretty sure the only one that looks good in a speedo is Caddy...and only because that pink is so mesmerizing!!';

%26lt;Caddy blushing...but it%26#39;s true!%26gt;

Speedo dude might look OK in Hawaii; even I think he%26#39;s a bit overexposed, but bless his pasty chapped legs!

And thanks for the info Majherle. It does look like he made a few too many walking trips to the fridge. You know, even I know when to hang it up when I become flabby and less macho. (I doubt that will even come!) ;)

';The Real Speedo';...accept no substitutes! Caddy :)

  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment