Friday, March 23, 2012

Ritz Carlton Club Level Food and Beverage Pairings

Hi everyone. My husband and I just booked a 5 night stay at the Ritz on their Club Level and were wondering what to expect in terms of their complimentary food and beverage pairings. Can anyone provide further details?



Ritz Carlton Club Level Food and Beverage Pairings


Of the Club level places I stay at, the RC in Kapalua had by far the best food. I was impressed by their use of seafood and fruits in salad offerings. For a week%26#39;s stay, the only things I remember being repeated were their breakfast offerings and the desserts. Their wine and spirits selection was certainly adequate.





My only real complaint was the number of sort of unruly children at breakfast and lunchtimes and the lack of parental supervision. (kids coming in without parents, running around, piling their plates and wasting their food). However, that isn%26#39;t the RC%26#39;s fault.





I stayed at the Hyatt Waikiki and the Hyatt Kauai and the Hyatt Waikiki%26#39;s Club level is an absolute joke. I would never, never, ever stay there again. The Kauai Hyatt was better, but the RC was a much superior menu.



Ritz Carlton Club Level Food and Beverage Pairings


Thank you for your post. So, basically, we could plan on eating breakfast and lunch via the complimentary offerings? I am assumin breakfast includes juices, cereals, bagels, and the like. Did they offer any hot food for breakfast? What types of food did they offer for lunch? I see that you mentioned salads and I am getting the feeling that we won%26#39;t need to find places for lunch.




I don%26#39;t recall hot items- like bacon/sausage/pancakes/waffles at breakfast, but they had a very good serving of fruits/breads/pastries.





Lunches were very nice and I never wanted to go out to eat for lunch.





The Club level food was very good. The restaurats tried one%26#39;s patience with slow service. The food was lovely, but I suppose at a resort you just have to be prepared to wait. By the time we%26#39;d had a couple of evening cocktails and delicious hors d%26#39;ourves at the Club, we really didn%26#39;t want to deal with the restaurant scene.





I%26#39;ve stayed at the RC Dana Point in Orange county, CA and in the SF Ritz and the Kapalua Ritz and the food is different in all three. This is unlike other ';Club level'; places- the Hyatt, specifically.




We are going to be staying at the RC on the club level in October for our honeymoon. Well, we are going to split that time with going to Oahu for a couple of nights.





So can you go in and order drinks pretty much whenever during the day?




The bar was staffed certain hours, but I don%26#39;t remember it being open all the time.It certainly wasn%26#39;t an open bar. For example, I don%26#39;t remember the bar area being staffed at lunchtime. However, there is a concierge there. Perhaps, for a nice tip, they might be able to provide some afternoon beverages, as long as you were clearly over 21.




It%26#39;s the best! Cocktails anytime, great food, and terrific service! The food is lighter items. The breakfast is cold items like cereal, fruit, pastries, and I believe they have a toaster for breads. Great for a quick breakfast if you%26#39;re on the run. Lunch items were many different item like greeb salads, pasta salads, tuna salads, and many other options that I can%26#39;t think of but I do remember quite a few options, never boring. Before dinner they have great appetizers like oyster shooters, cheeses, crab and shrimp martini%26#39;s, again many different options each day. Always something to eat. After dinner we would return to the club for some wonderful desserts, such as, chocolate covered strawberries, assortment of different pastries like carrot cake, brownies, cookies, etc. I will be returning to the Ritz next spring and I will stay at the club level, the only thing that I will do different is eat probably less elsewhere and eat just at the Ritz. It doesn%26#39;t get any better than the Ritz!



Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment