Friday, March 23, 2012

Canceled Cabo, coming to Honolulu...

I%26#39;ve never been to Hawaii, so I%26#39;m hoping this will be a great holiday in place of Mexico.





What%26#39;s the weather like this week? I%26#39;m coming in Friday evening. I%26#39;ve bought my clothing suitable for Cabo heat. Is Hawaii pretty warm at this time of year as well?





I want to avoid tourist traps and see some things off the beaten path. I don%26#39;t have much time to research, so any tips would be appreciated!





Thanks!



Canceled Cabo, coming to Honolulu...


It will be warm but not as hot as Mexico i%26#39;m sure because you get those wonderful tradewinds in Hawaii and not all that yukky humidity.



Where area are you staying in?



Sorry you had to cancel your plans but most people that vacation in Hawaii come to love it you may get hooked like the rest of us.



Aloha Marie



Canceled Cabo, coming to Honolulu...


Actually Cabo is not humid or even all that hot this time of year. Your same wardrobe will be OK (I%26#39;ve been to both places). Both Cabo or Waikiki you%26#39;d want a light coverup for the evenings or if you are up really early or out on the water (where it might be a bit cool).





Where are you staying? It%26#39;s a little hard to ';avoid tourist traps'; in Waikiki. That%26#39;s kind of what it%26#39;s all about (I do love it there, don%26#39;t get me wrong). Will you have a rental car or not?



aloha, Suze




Pull up ..hawaiiweathertoday.com for local weather.



Some suggestions:



drive to North Shore



take a hike (you can check internet for Hawaii hikes)



climb Diamond Head



Lyon Arboretum (Manoa Valley)



Arizona Memorial and Missouri Battleship



snorkle at Hanauma Bay



parachute ride from Kewalo Basin



Dillingham Field-soaring and parachute jump



drive Tantalus Dr/Round Top Dr for view



thebus.org for 4 day bus pass and routes



Float plane off Lagoon Dr




Thanks for the tips so far. We are staying at Waikiki Lania? I think that%26#39;s the name of it!





I really want to try snorkling, so I%26#39;m looking forward to that.



May the sun shine bright! I could use some colour! :-)




Lots of info:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k647862鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment