Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hawaii Aloha Travel

I received a rate quote for a 4 nite stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village from Hawaii-Aloha.com aka Hawaii Aloha Travel. Does anyone know anything about this agency?

Hawaii Aloha Travel

We used them in 2005 %26amp; 2006 for airfare-car only. They beat any prices I could find. Great service.

In 2007 %26amp; 2008, I found airfare and car on my own (booked directly) for quite a bit less than they quoted.

I would use them again if the price was right.

3Chihuahuas

Hawaii Aloha Travel

Thanks. They quoted us what I think is an excellent price. It almost made me wonder if it was a ';too good to be true situation'; that I felt I better check with someone.


Just out of curiosity, since I will be staying there in October, what was the rate?


Ali%26#39;i tower, resort view %26amp; guaranteed upgrade to partial ocean view, $100 one time use dining credit. $1076 which includes tax.


Thanks for the info. I checked the rack rates for the dates we%26#39;d be there, for four days it was $1,295... so yes. that does seem like a good deal. I%26#39;m a skeptic on upgrades, as I have never received one, so I will stick to dealing with the hotel directly and booking (at a much higher rate of course!) for my Ocean front/Diamond Head view, corner room in the Rainbow Tower. I really don%26#39;t want to be disappointed. Coming from Kansas, being totally landlocked, I HAVE to have my ocean view!! lol!


Oh, BTW... I LOVED San Antonio when I was there!


Thanks for the nice comment about San Antonio. Have a great vacation!

  • ie hosted control
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment