Saturday, March 24, 2012

need help on finding boat rentals..

I am going to Maui for my boyfriend%26#39;s birthday. Wanted to make the day special but am spending alot of money on a private massage on the beach, and a dinner evening set up. What I%26#39;ve been having a hard time finding is on renting a small little motor boat for 2 people that we can use to go maybe a mile off shore to relax and have a nice lunch for an hour or 2 max. The only things i%26#39;ve seen online are for huge poweboats or charter boats which are so expensive per hour AND you need a 3-5 hour minimum reservation. I heard they have tiny little local places that may rent out small boats hourly for good prices, which are not posted on online for me to check. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?? I appreciate it very much!







Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment