Monday, April 23, 2012

So help for 10th Wedding Annerv. celebration

We are heading to Hawaii [Big Island ] Oahu and as its part of our 10 year wedding Annerv. I would like to go on a night cruise for dinner on either island. Has anyone got any recomendations? Also photography is my hobbie I was wanting to know if the active volcano is better to see at night eg night cruise?



Or by chopper at day. Also If you know any costs.



Im in Australia so If you can let me know if ozzie dollar of US. Cheers.



So help for 10th Wedding Annerv. celebration


For the dinner cruise I recommend Navatek 1 on Oahu. We took the Royal Sunset dinner cruise last July. I chose it because DH is prone to seasickness. He said it was his favorite activity we did on Oahu and we did a lot. The views are incredible and we were often the only ones out on deck watching the beautiful cruise. The photos I took on deck of the mountains and our family with Diamondhead in the background are incredible. At sunset, most people went out to watch the final glimpse of the sun but the rest of the cruise we had a private deck. We upgraded our table to window seating which I thought was completely worth the $$. Our table was right beside the window and we could look out when we weren%26#39;t on deck. It was fabulous. Going back in July and doing it again with larger group. No motion at all even out on deck. As for your anniversary they will announce it but it%26#39;s a group event not a private cruise if you want something more personal. I think the cost is about $125 a person in US dollars.





I love photography too and I have to tell you my photos last year from the lava were not so good. We hiked out to the end of the lava spill but you just can%26#39;t get much from the ground. You need to get up in the air. So, for photo purposes, definitely go with a helicopter tour. I think you can expect to pay about $400 again in US dollars and maybe you can get a discount on the second person.





Enjoy planning your trip. You have chosen an amazing destination to celebrate your anniversary.



So help for 10th Wedding Annerv. celebration


Sweetie, you have your islands mixed up. The Big Island is the island called Hawaii (confusing, I know.) The most populous island is Oahu, but no one calls it ';the big island.'; I good map would be helpful.





The active volcano is on the Island of Hawaii/Big Island, and I would recommend that you post your questions there.








sorry I forgot to add AND- we are going to Hawaii and to Oahu.

No comments:

Post a Comment