Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All photos are up

All of my Maui shots are now loaded on Webshots.com





Dutch



All photos are up


I%26#39;ll go check them out; but work calls now! I can%26#39;t believe I%26#39;m such a bozo that I thought I was looking at a moonset picture. (Don%26#39;t answer that!)





Hey Dutch, you might want to restate how to find your pictures on www.webshots.com.





Go to the site, search dutchor and click on the first picture right? I had no problems finding them yesterday. (Just wish I could recall all of your TRs at the same time when looking at the pics!)





BTW, when is the Maui TR book coming out? (Wink)



All photos are up


Great pics. I found them by searching for Dutchor and them clicking on albums.



You should be so pleased Dutchor that all our weather is coming from Maui (or the vicinity of) this week. I can dig temps in the 50%26#39;s myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment