Saturday, April 21, 2012

TA get together

Aloha all, My DH and I are returning for the month of February and wondered if they%26#39;re might be anything planned during this time?



TA get together


There is a planned get-together for lunch at the Kona Village Resort when Mumpsimus (David) gets here in February. KK (Kathy,) HD (Dan) and TT (John) certainly will be there. Shea G missed the last one but she said she will make the next one. (Though I have not seen her posting here for a long time now.)



TA get together


What a hoot! I didn%26#39;t know about that! I%26#39;ll be so pleased to see you all again--just tell me when...





David




Hey T! Geoff and I would love to attend and meet everyone and it will be great to see you again. We booked a tour with Warren Feb 10 but are free as a bird any other time of the month.




When is this get together? My husband and I will be on the island until Feb. 9th at 10 p.m.!





14 days and counting!




';What a hoot! I didn%26#39;t know about that! I%26#39;ll be so pleased to see you all again--just tell me when...



David';



Excuse me?! You were supposed to be in charge since you said Ulrich invited all of us there!




John, I%26#39;ve sent a PM for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment