Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wailea Marriott pool cabanas

Staying at Wailea Marriott 16-23 January. What%26#39;s the policy for reserving chairs by the pool? Do you put your towel down early, or do you have to make reservations. Also any idea how expensive it is to reserve one of the cabanas that extend over the adult only pool? I am looking forward to relaxing and reading by the pool. Thanks!



Wailea Marriott pool cabanas


I live here but dont stay at the Marriott





heres their contact info



perhaps you can call them and ask your questions





Wailea Marriott庐 Resort



3700 Wailea Alanui



Wailea - Maui, Hawaii 96753 USA





Phone: 1-808-879-1922



Fax : 1-808-874-7888



Sales: 1-808-874-7800



Wailea Marriott pool cabanas


Good advice SouthMauiGuy! And lucky you, living in Maui.





But I bet you stay at the 4 Seasons don%26#39;t you? ;)




Thanks SouthMaui Guy- should have just done that. I%26#39;d be staying at a better hotel like the 4S if I could bring myself to splurge that much, but maybe someday.




Stayed there last April and loved the adult pool. Mid April is low season so the cabanas over the pool were only $50 a day (vs. $300 a day at the Grand Wailea a week earlier). I believe I saw a post on here recently that listed the price at $100 a day. I will say that the cabana was well worth the money and the view is AWESOME.




Thanks MauiloverBayArea. One of my questions was whether that allowed you to keep the cabana all day through sunset? How did you like staying at the Marriott?




Yes they did -although pool desk closed earlier than sunset.





We loved the Marrott - going back again this Apil. We go for 20 days and split our time in different hotels. Last year we were at the Grand Wailea first and the Marriot second. This year we are going back to the Marriott but not the GW. Both are in the same location and the staff and services at the Marriot were far better than the GW. Much better value for your dollar and you are going to love the cabanas and the adult pool. I believe it has put the Marriott over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment