Saturday, April 21, 2012

Desperate Cry For Kauai Help!

You people on the Kauai forum are so polite, kind, and considerate. Sometimes I just want to get all in a room and shake you up a bit! :)





Please don%26#39;t hate me because I%26#39;m beautiful!





Wish I could go to visit any of the Sandwitch Islands especially Kauai soon, but I must work until this summer. (Caddy crying insessantly...I have no dictionary here.)





Keep the Aloha Spirit Kauai Forum...you%26#39;re nice people...except for PZP (wink).



Desperate Cry For Kauai Help!


We will miss the pink at the party tonight. We can send you a picture over the camera phone.



Maybe I will have pink ribbons made in your honor. Or serve pink mai tais.



Hurry over when you can. Yes our forum is the BEST!



Desperate Cry For Kauai Help!


A PINK party! I like that! Have fun tonight all you lucky scoundels. I%26#39;ll be thinking about you while I have to go work late tonight!




Caddy, the islands are just not the same without a glimpse of pink on the beach...




Oh Caddy! Are you leaving the Maui board and thinking of joining us here?




Cabin fever, Caddy?




BLBL...I just roam all over the Hawaii Forums sometimes. Unlike Addicted I have no travel plans for this year.





Wish I had a palm tree and cabana chair in my backyard...but it wouldn%26#39;t be the same as lovely Maui or Kauai.





Does anyone think I could get a free trip as an entertainer in a pink speedo? I can do a pretty darn good cover of ';Disco Duck';, you know!





Disco...Disco Duck..It%26#39;s that famous guy Rick Dees you know (Not sure I spelled his name correctly...no I didn%26#39;t google it!)




Caddy: Pfffftttt.





You can still stay with us, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment