Monday, April 23, 2012

Horseback riding in Hana

What do you know about the horseback riding options in Hana? It appears there are 2 possibilities: a one or two hour ride with Hana Ranch through the Hotel Hana-Maui for $60 %26amp; $120 each, or the Maui Stables which offers a morning or afternoon ride with lunch for $150.





We are riders with only slight experience, so are not looking for anything too adventurous.





Any opinions welcome! Thanks!



Melissa



Horseback riding in Hana


anyone have any experience with either of these companies? thanks!



Horseback riding in Hana


Sorry Melissa, sure wish I could help you. Gave up horseback riding when I was 10, eons ago.




That%26#39;s okay msfuzz! I guess I will just have to pick one and then report back! I am not really a fan of horseback riding either, but my dd really wants to do this over anything else, so I%26#39;ll just have to try to enjoy it! I don%26#39;t think it will be too hard to because I%26#39;ll be in Maui!! haha





Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment