Monday, April 23, 2012

So H Mike and Mumps when are you headed to KVR?

Gentlemen , when are you headed over and are you overlapping. We need intel!





Bill



So H Mike and Mumps when are you headed to KVR?


Bill leaves on February 7; I arrive on February 7. I%26#39;m hoping I can get there in time to intercept them at lunch.





When do you go?





David



So H Mike and Mumps when are you headed to KVR?


Sorry, I meant Mike, not Bill!




Very cool.




By the way, I%26#39;m going to try hard to make it over for the remember when thing in May. I can%26#39;t finalize it yet though.





Are either of you going?





David




I am happy to hear you will try to go. I will be there from May 5 through May 12. I would be an honor to share a glass of wine with you.





Bill




No, we can only manage one trip to Hawaii a year, as each trip literally burns a full 24 hour day on the round trip. Unless of course, someone else is buying... :-) (And even if we hit the lottery, May is out of the question this year...)





Last year, David %26amp; I may have walked by each other as we both were at the Talk Story Bar late in the afternoon...just not at the same time, apparently. This year, hopefully we%26#39;ll meet up on the afternoon of the 7th.





We%26#39;ll be spending a week on Maui before heading to KVR. It%26#39;s our second trip to Maui...but since the first one was only to the airport for a layover, we%26#39;re hoping to see a little more this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment