Monday, April 23, 2012

Dinner and/or drinks with views of ';Bali Hai';?

We were in Kauai 3 years ago, and had a terrific night at Cafe Hanalei, enjoying the view and beautiful sunset. We are coming back to Kauai next Thursday (woo-hoo!) and staying through January 23. Since the Princeville Resort is currently closed, is there another spot you could recommend for either dinner or drinks with a similar view?

And let me add my hearty thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum. It has been a great resource for us.

Dinner and/or drinks with views of ';Bali Hai';?

I am looking at that view right now and yes it is gorgeous.

Now that the hotel and Happy Talk/Bali Hai at HBR are temporarily closed there are no other places for the view like you experienced.

I guess a bottle of wine and a blanket at Ke%26#39;e or Hanalei Bay will have to do. If I were here a bit longer you could have come over and sat on my lanai! Have a great time.

  • hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment