Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day trip from honolulu to mauna kea

hi, could you let me some help to planning my trip to hawaii. i%26#39;m going to be about ten days in honolulu. i%26#39;d like to see vulcano mauna kea? how can i get there? i think over night trip is best way? or maybe two nights in big island? is it possible to find some package from honolulu to mauna kea?

Day trip from honolulu to mauna kea

If you go to Hawaiian Airlines you can book a Vacation Package that includes Flight, Hotel and Car from Honolulu. I have done that before and stayed over one night. I have never taken the trip to the top of Mauna Kea, but I heard it is great at night. I know that most car rental companies do not let you take the car up the road to the top (Saddle Road) so I think you would have to take the bus tour.

If you go to the Big Island you might want to see Volcano Nat%26#39;l Park, which is very exciting. If there is lava flowing into the ocean you might want to stay another night to be there to see it as it is usually not very visible in the day.

http://www.hawaiianair.com/Pages/Index.aspx

Cheers,

Mark

  • natural make up
  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment