Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tips on where to find good deal / cheap package

Please can anybody recommend where I can find a good deal on a lovely hotel? I%26#39;m not at all familiar with Hawaii so any advice would be appreciated... I%26#39;d like a 10-14 day holiday + flight, preferably near the beach for as cheap as possible! (doesn%26#39;t everyone??) I have no clue where to start... If anyone could help, that would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance!

Tips on where to find good deal / cheap package

Check Travelocity.com. They usually have some good specials. Pretty generic response, but that%26#39;s what I%26#39;m going to use when I go in June. Hope that helps a little....

Tips on where to find good deal / cheap package

Check wizardpub.com for aerial views of resorts and condos. Neighborhoods like Kahana, Honokawai and Kihei are going to give you the most value and views of the ocean or even beachfront.

Check Costco.com. I don%26#39;t think you need to be a member to get one of their packages.

Try vrbo.com if you don%26#39;t mind the risk of not being able to cancel and are willing to pay ahead.

Look at Noelani.com. This is a reasonably priced condo complex and while the beach is not right in front, the ocean definitely is. There are more little places like this as you go to the south end of Kahana, into the Mahinahina area.


www.noelani-condo-resort.com


Sorry, for some reason I thought I was on the Maui forum. Oops.


Thank you, I think I might be getting more info on this subject than Joyjoy... I guess thats what these forums are for though. Thanks.

  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment