Monday, April 23, 2012

Oahu for one day only

Ok....I will soon be vacationing Hawaii style, spending most of my time in Maui. However, I am leaving early on my last day, flying to Honolulu (in at 8am) and then leaving for the mainland on an 11pm flight.





I plan to go to Pearl Harbor 1st and will probably do most of the different tours.





I am wondering what I should do the rest of the day. I am leaning towards renting a car just for the day, but am also willing to take the bus.





I am doing lots of active/beach-y things in Maui, so I%26#39;m maybe looking to see something different on Oahu. I really don%26#39;t know, though, and am open to any suggestions.





Thanks



Amy



Oahu for one day only


#1. Rent a car...do Pearl Harbor and the Punchbowl Cemetary, I put that higher on the list of tours than the Missouri and boats that charge you and it%26#39;s free and more moving, also amazing views from the rim. Drive to the North Shore after a stop at the Dole plantation for pineapple whip and have lunch in Haleiwa, watch the surfers. Alternative is to rent a car/ take the bus and check out the the Bishop Museum you can spend most of a day there and learn a lot! Or hit Waikiki for some amazing ';people'; watching and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment