Friday, March 23, 2012

roll call for Waikiki 18th May -25 May

Hi All, I will be in Waikiki from the 18th - 25th of May. Thought I would start a roll call for around this time and see if any tripadvisor peeps want to get together or some such.





I am a 33 year old Aussie Gal and I will be with my 12 year old son and would be nice to have some adult company at some stage and maybe for my son to have the company of some other kids, but if you don%26#39;t have kids that doesn%26#39;t count you out!





Particularly at night it is a bit intimidating going out by myself with my son so if some people want to get together to go out for dinner or some such that would be good.





Mad sense of humour and love travel like you all!





P.S on a budget, our dollar is getting killed so probably not somewhere ultra expensive but otherwise open to suggestions.





Excited!



roll call for Waikiki 18th May -25 May


Hi



I started a thread a few weeks back about trying to organise a TA get together on Oahu between may 22-28 and got a few responses .I will be posting another next week to see if we can firm up plans I suggested either meet for drinks or a picnic at one of the parks guees we%26#39;ll see what everyone can agree on. You and your son are more than welcome to come, look for the post.



On a side note my daughter[20 yrs old] and I would be be happy to meet you and your son for dinner one night. This is her first trip to Hawaii and it%26#39;s just us girls this trip my hubby is sitting this one out at home with the dog lol.



PM me and we can make arrangements we are staying at the Wyland Waikiki we usually stay at the Royal Grove but with the great rates out there decided to splurge a little.



Aloha Marie



roll call for Waikiki 18th May -25 May


Lol. I saw your post on Ross for less and you were%26#39;nt lying! Thanks to you I now know there is one in Waikiki, I didn%26#39;t even think to look for one in Oahu. I loved it when we went to LA in 2007. I was salivating, not such a good exchange rate now though. It%26#39;s on my FB status now that there is one in Hawaii lol.





Your picnic is a day before we get there I think. Dinner sounds good, and anyone else who wants to arrange some things. I will pm you my email address.





One thing I have found travelling with my boy is that particularly at night it can get lonely as I am often unsure about going out at without another adult in company, but in general I like meeting new people!




Mel



The picnic that you saw is on Kauai my daughter and I will be there first for a week and then Oahu may 22-28 so not sure yet which day or if there will be a TA get together on Oahu we shall see.



I did not go in it but the Ross near Walmart looks huge.



Marie




Ok. It would be good to get a bunch of people together!


  • jabbawockeez mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment