Saturday, March 24, 2012

Restaurant Hours

We%26#39;re arriving next Tuesday around 7:30 in Lihue and will be heading to Kiahuna Plantation in Poipu. Any recommendations for a reasonably priced dinner option that would be open at this time? What time do places generally close in the evening?



Restaurant Hours


Duke%26#39;s!



Restaurant Hours


Most restaurants close by 10:00 pm or before.





Keoki%26#39;s Paradise is in Poi%26#39;pu. I think the dining room is open till 10:00. Part of the same chain as Duke%26#39;s in Lihue which I think is open the same hours as Keoki%26#39;s.





We%26#39;ll be stuck with McDonald%26#39;s in Lihue as we won%26#39;t get out of the airport till 11:00 pm. Even the fast food closes early.





3Chihuahuas






Aloha from Kaua%26#39;i!





Keoki%26#39;s Paradise directly across the street from Kiahuna Plantation at the Po%26#39;ipu Shopping Village is open for dinner until 10pm.





You could also eat at their sister restaurant - Duke%26#39;s at the Lihu%26#39;e Marriott - 5 minutes away from the airport.





Both are very nice, reasonably priced places to eat.





Malama Pono,



Janet




Keoki%26#39;s will be more convenient in my opinion. You can even grab dinner at the bar. I would choose Dukes when you don%26#39;t have to be so rushed.



If you really want quick pick up KFC in Lihue. Out of the airport keep straight. You%26#39;ll see it at the highway intersection.




%26lt;%26lt;If you really want quick pick up KFC in Lihue. Out of the airport keep straight. You%26#39;ll see it at the highway intersection





We have been doing this for years! We get a bucket and then have left overs - we never feel like going out the evening we get there - after traveling 11-12 hours. Just get us to the condo, eat and crash! We even use the drive thru LOL




Kauigerl, yummm... cold chicken makes great beach food the next day.




Kauaigrl:



That is just how I feel. I want to get to the condo, unpack, have a glass of wine and smell the tropical breezes. After sitting for hours on a plane the last thing I want to do is park the car, wait for a table, sit at the table, wait for my food and now it%26#39;s 10:00 at night. Give me the Colonel and point me to the condo.



Another idea is pizza. Call ahead, pick it up and off you go. Save Duke%26#39;s for another time.




Kauaigrl:



That is just how I feel. I want to get to the condo, unpack, have a glass of wine and smell the tropical breezes. After sitting for hours on a plane the last thing I want to do is park the car, wait for a table, sit at the table, wait for my food and now it%26#39;s 10:00 at night. Give me the Colonel and point me to the condo.



Another idea is pizza. Call ahead, pick it up and off you go. Save Duke%26#39;s for another time.




Sorry for the double post. It said the first one had an error.




How late is KFC open? We%26#39;ll be out of the airport about 11:00 pm heading south to Kalaheo. The only place I can find that is still open past 11:00 pm is the McDonalds on the hwy between Ahukini and Rice St.





3Chihuahuas


  • jabbawockeez mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment