Thursday, April 19, 2012

na pali and whale watching

We will be there the third week of February 2009 and want to get one cruise/sail of the Napali and whale watching combined. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Mahalo



na pali and whale watching


We have used several companies for Napali tour. I guess it depends on what you are looking for.





We took Captain Andy%26#39;s sunset cruise last summer and loved it. Their cruise is on a large 55%26#39; catamaran that is quite clean and comfortable. We saw a ton of dolphin on our way from Port Allen around the west side. We did not go during whale season but I would imagine you will see a lot at the end of February. Captain Andy%26#39;s took us all the way to Hanakapiai Beach and sailed back. We had a very nice dinner with Mai Tais, Beer and pupus. The captain and crew were very professional and extremely helpful. Our family of 5 included my 80 year old mother and two children, ages 6 %26amp; 9. They assigned one crew member to watch the kids constantly even though I never left their side. They also delivered drinks and food to my mother so she never had to get up from her comfortable spot on the boat. Very nice folks!





http://www.napali.com/



na pali and whale watching


We will be on Kauai in a week and I just read ';great Kauai Itenerary'; from today%26#39;s forum. Read Day 4, awesome. I just called my daughter and read it to her on the phone-very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment